Every industry expert needs to be organised
No matter your industry, a strong foundation built upon Productivity, Organising and Time Management is crucial. Not having a handle on these skills can negatively impact your success, mental health and general well-being. With this in mind, I connected with fellow small business owners (who are industry experts in their field) and asked them three questions.
Finding out how small businesses apply these skills to their work and life in general has been an interesting project. Every industry expert has their own form of time management. Discovering how they balance the multitude of things that need to get done to succeed in their industry and connect with their clients. I hope you find these interviews resourceful, I know I have!
Some of the questions I asked these industry experts are:
- What tools do you use to stay organised?
- What three things could someone do so they stay on top of their general health & wellness?
- What things could someone do so they stay on top of their finances?
- How do you organise yourself so you stay well amongst running a clinic and managing everything else?
- What three things can people do for better health?
Featured industry experts
Paul Sanders, LN Consulting.
Wendy Chong, Home Run Realty
Nedda Daou, Arbonne Skin Care
Morris La Spina, Acquaint Private Wealth Management
Health and Wellness
Doreen Schwegler, All Degress of Health
Saulo Canny, Canny Electrics
Hamish Jones, Best Business Deals
Bruce Stafford, Emperor’s Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine
Yos William, Infinite Ace