- Florandorder provides services to meet your organising needs as outlined in the initial discussion, confirmation email and service agreement. The success of the services is dependent upon your co-operation, and Florandorder will not be responsible for needs/expectations not being met where you fail to co-operate.
- Florandorder will keep any information received confidential. Florandorder agrees not to remove confidential information from your possession without consent and will not disclose any information that is confidential to you. Any written action plans provided by Florandorder remain confidential and are not to be used or disclosed to any third party without consent.
- At times Florandorder may recommend that you purchase goods from a third party. Florandorder is not a retailer. Whilst Florandorder may purchase products on your behalf, Florandorder will do so with your consent, as your agent. Any faults or defects with the goods are the responsibility of the retailer and/or manufacturer and you hold any relevant rights against them.
- Similarly, any recommendations for third party services are based upon our professional opinion and Florandorder do not warrant or guarantee the services or performance of any third party recommended. If you choose to engage a third party recommended by us, you do so under a separate and distinct agreement with that provider outside of these terms.
- While Florandorder takes the time and care to ensure that your property or possessions are not damaged in the provision of our services, Florandorder holds Liability Insurance in the event that accidental damage occurs.
- You are responsible for doing all things necessary to ensure the safety of Florandorder representatives attending your premises and you are liable for any injury caused to our representatives and for any loss or damage to our property whilst on your premises.
- Florandorder will only remove/dispose of items from the property as authorised by the client/property owner in writing.
- Our services are conducted in the presence of the client/property owner unless Florandorder is provided with written authorisation from the client/property owner granting access to the premises.