Dr. Bruce Stafford
Chinese Medicine Doctor
- Running your own business can be super stressful. Especially if the organising system you’re using is not customised for your industry. Do some research and try out a variety. Sounds a bit draining? You can hire someone to develop the best organising system for your business.
- Develop milestones to meet rather than stressing over big goals that seem too hard to achieve.
- Self care is the foundation for being organised. It can re-invigorate you and motivate you to achieve your goals.
Dr. Bruce Stafford has solutions to health problems.
Bruce is a Doctor of Chinese Medicine. He treats the root cause of health problems from his clinic, Emperor’s Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine in Moonee Ponds. Bruce enjoys helping people with challenging health problems. Particularly those issues that nobody else has been able to help them with. Bruce helps them by using a customised solution of acupuncture and Chinese herbs.
What tools do you use to stay organised?
I use Cliniko software to manage all patient appointments and scheduling. I also use Google Calendar extensively for all personal appointments and tasks. It’s great to manage these all in one place. It eliminates the mistakes that are so easy to make if you are using more than one platform/method.
Does being disorganised affect your health?
Yes, I believe it does. People who are disorganised tend to be more stressed. Stress is simply no good for your mental or physical health. In fact, I would say that stress is one of the main causes of most health problems I see in the clinic. Get yourself more organised to be less stressed.
What three things can people do for better health?
- Schedule regular time out for yourself. If you don’t do it, nobody else will.
- Get out into nature. Being out in nature is so therapeutic and grounding. It’s so easy to get caught up in a cycle of office work, Netflix and shopping that we lose all touch with nature. Get amongst it regularly!
- Eat more fruit and veg; less dairy, flour and fat. For most people I see, their liver function is not great and it’s really affecting their health. Your liver loves fruit and veg and is not so keen on dairy, flour and fat. Even if you adjust what you eat by 25% it can help.