Taking the time to stop and reflect sounds like a luxury but as is well known, planning saves time.
So let’s take a few minutes to review your month so we set you up for a successful one ahead!
A great time for reflection
And not only is it the end of June, but it’s the end of the Financial Year (that’s a whole other kettle of fish) – so an even more wonderful time for reflection. By doing a reflection each month, you can observe your development and growth on a smaller scale and adjust it to fit your lifestyle as the year progresses.
Let’s keep things nice and simple with five questions. Feel free to speak your answers allowed, journal them, or email me with your answers.
- What went well this month? What did I accomplish? How does it make me feel?
- What didn’t go so well? How can I improve for next month?
- What challenges cropped up this month? How did I deal with them?
- What am I spending too little or too much time on?
- Overall, am I satisfied with how the month went? Why or why not?
What did you think? Did you like taking some time to reflect? If this was beneficial, book a quick call with moi for even more!