When I started coaching sessions with Christie at the beginning of the year, my goal was to ‘manage my personal admin more efficiently’. At the end of six coaching sessions, I have achieved much more than that. So far I can summarise my experience as delivering six key benefits (although there are probably more).
1. I have a greater tendency to plan/think ahead and a willingness to tackle more difficult tasks that I would have neglected previously (particularly during Winter).
2. I have more momentum, direction and energy to be organised and find new areas of my life I can simplify and systematise.
3. I am able to save money by being more prepared (in more ways than I could have anticipated).
4. I am able to eat better by being more organised, which translates into more energy – this outcome was also unexpected.
5. My house is easy to keep tidy because everything has a place and I am a lot more disciplined in keeping it that way.
6. When my life admin is streamlined and part of a routine, I am more efficient and have more time. As a consequence I’m more relaxed and able to dedicate more time to the most important things/people in my life.
I would recommend Christie’s coaching sessions to anyone who feels weighed down by their ‘to-do’ list, wants their house to look like a vogue magazine, or just requires some simple tips to balance their priorities more effectively.