NDIS Melbourne registered provider
NDIS – Registration Group – Household Tasks
flor&order regularly speaks and conducts workshops for small to large audiences on a broad range of organising topics. Providing practical tips, strategies and ideas to assist the audience to become more organised.
Here are a couple directions that a stocktake can go in:
Experiencing kitchen chaos?
Bathroom out of control?
Bedroom not feeling like somewhere you can sleep?
Can’t find the couches in the living room?
Can’t fit the car in the garage?
Home Organising takes you through each major area in your house and works through the frustrations to find the tailored solutions that will work for you. By focusing on wellbeing, home organising uses action, awareness and learning to take your house from a frustrating mayhem to a supportive sanctuary.
• Unpack after a move
• Space reorganisation; decluttering
• Entry Way
• Pantry and Study
• Living Room
• Room deluttering and reorganising
• Laundry and Kitchen replan
• Whole house organising
• Dining Room
• Clear spare room
• Home office organising
• Bedroom organising
• Clearing spare bedroom closet
• Clearing spare bedroom Tall Boy and under bed
• Reconfiguring shelf for kitchen/crockery items
• Clearing spare bedroom Tall Boy and kick start coin collection inventory
• Sort and reorganise desk and project sorting area
• Emptying cabinets into new wardrobe and organise bathroom.
• Bathroom and Kitchen
• Laundry and Kitchen
• Study and shoe collection
• Declutter bedrooms
• Maternity Capsule and jewellery
• Prepare study conversion to a nursery
• Bathroom, Closets and bed surfaces
• Room organising and wardrobe
• Walk in wardrobe
Life Admin Organising
1. Values and needs exploration
2. Schedule and time management
3. Finances and budgeting
4. All the human things (for example, meal planning and body maintenance)
5. Habits and rituals, wellbeing and happiness
- Manage paperwork
- Tame emails
- Home office scanning project
- Housework schedule and maintenance
- Computer file organising
- Financial budget and time management
- Implementing new paper work system and shredding boxes of old files
Small Group Organising Sessions
3-7 people - 3 hours