I’m driven to help clients learn to engage with their motivations and emboldening them to experiment with perspectives, and to test actions and strategies and tweak all whenever necessary.
I’m a resourceful and compassionate Organising Coach who uses the principles of coaching to tackle organising challenges. Utilizing coaching techniques ensures that I can more fully respond to the enormous desire that is usually just under the surface of a client’s initial request for organising help.
Organising is a life time skill that evolves and changes through the years. In today’s fast paced world it’s a basic tool for achieving a more fulfilling and encouraging life. Finding stability in support systems and using order creation to develop and more fully achieve in life, are ideals I strive for and are what I love helping clients discover for themselves.
At the end of the day though it can be knuckled down to these points:
- I love playing with space and problem solving
- I love efficiency
- I’m obsessed with life hacks
- I’m fascinated by people’s relationships to things and environments
- And I love getting people closer to creating their best possible life by supporting themselves.
Christie is a Graduate of the Organizer Coach Foundation Training Program gained via Coach Approach for Organizers
- Certificate in Coaching Essentials
- Certificate in Strengths Based Coaching
- Certificate in Brain Based Coaching
- Certificate in Life and ADHD Coaching
- Certificate in Coaching Integration