I’m a resourceful and compassionate Organising Coach who uses the principles of coaching to tackle organising challenges. Utilizing coaching techniques ensures that I can more fully respond to the enormous desire that is usually just under the surface of a client’s initial request for organising help.
I’m driven to help clients learn to engage with their motivations and emboldening them to experiment with perspectives, and to test actions and strategies and tweak all whenever necessary.
Organising is a life time skill that evolves and changes through the years. In today’s fast paced world it’s a basic tool for achieving a more fulfilling and encouraging life. Finding stability in support systems and using order creation to develop and more fully achieve in life, are ideals I strive for and are what I love helping clients discover for themselves.
At the end of the day though it can be knuckled down to these points:
- I love playing with space and problem solving
- I love efficiency
- I’m obsessed with life hacks
- I’m fascinated by people’s relationships to things and environments
- And I love getting people closer to creating their best possible life by supporting themselves.
Christie is a Graduate of the Organizer Coach Foundation Training Program gained via Coach Approach for Organizers
- Certificate in Coaching Essentials
- Certificate in Strengths Based Coaching
- Certificate in Brain Based Coaching
- Certificate in Life and ADHD Coaching
- Certificate in Coaching Integration