If you get these 7 powerful habits in action (you don’t have to adopt them all in one go either) you’ll never have to spend hours re-organising your house again as things will remain at a consistent organised level.
1. Put things away after using them.
2. Regularly take stock of your stuff.
3. Before purchasing something, ask yourself ….where will it live and and do you love it?
4. Shop less and stick to a list (very difficult in Melbourne, I know!).
5. Practice gratitude for what you have instead of simply wanting more.
6. Don’t let junk mail into your house.
7. Spend 15 minutes a day (if that) clearing surfaces of clutter.
Not sure what the best course of action is? Get in contact with Christie at flor&order and as a Professional Organiser, who can help you determine your priorities.