With Father’s Day having just rolled past for another year, I began thinking about the top gems that I’ve garnered from my Dad that effect my organised life style:
- Always make your bed (which I wrote about in depth here).
- Keep your shoes polished and you’ll feel prepared for anything.
- Always ask if that’s the best rate a company can offer and don’t sit still with a provider for too long – loyalty rewards no one it seems.
- Mark where you want to hang something with a pencil before committing hammering a nail into the wall. Or better yet – use Commander 3m damage free hooks.
- Computer maintenance is key to a healthy laptop and saves you much money. You can’t blame a computer for being slow if you don’t treat it to some defragging once in a while… it’s like saying that your car won’t move but not giving it petrol.
What organising gems have you gained from your Father?
Organising heart, head, and home