A friend of mine complimented me the other day on my stamina to keep going for my business dreams.
It got me thinking about the things I do regularly to keep me productive and progressing towards my goals every single day. I came up with 16 things and they are:
- I get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- I exercise at moderate/high intensity 3 days per week and do some light exercise on the other days.
- I drink a lot of water.
- I eat a healthy, balanced and nutritious diet.
- I start my day with an upbeat and gentle morning routine.
- I journal every day to clear my head.
- I spend at least 15 minutes a day meditating.
- I regularly check in with my energy levels, thoughts and emotions during the day.
- All my inboxes (email, Facebook messenger, LinkedIn, Texts) are under control.
- I adore my clear, structured calendar system.
- I regularly check in with my why and revisit my written big-picture vision.
- My folder and filing system is clear, current and well organised.
- I end each day by preparing for the next day.
- I write down at least three things I’m grateful for each day.
- Every day I plan what my top 3 priorities are for the day and ensure that they get done.
- I make time each week to review my next steps and get organised for the next week.
Do we share any?
Those are my 16 things. I’m curious, are you doing some of these things too?
Let me know!
My program called ‘Design and Achieve Your Best Life: Goal Setting’ makes it possible to find the things that work for you and helps make achieving your goals a reality. If this sounds like exactly what you need, please call me and let’s discuss further.